BRYAN EXOTICS JETSKI RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. TAX AND FUEL: All rental units will come with a full tank of gas.
2. INSPECTION OF EQUIPMENT- Owner(s) certify that the jet-ski(s)/jet boat(s),boat(s) are in good mechanical
and physical condition. Renter(s) will inspect said Equipment and leases the same without any representations by
Owners(s). If equipment has damage or problems Renters(s) must report damage on the provided form. Renters(s)
will be held responsible for any damage to the ski that is no reported at the time of delivery.
3. DAMAGES TO EQUIPMENT - The Damage Deposit: A damage deposit of $300.00 will be collected for each
watercraft rented. The deposit will be applied toward the cost of the repairs of any and all damages suffered to the
watercraft. If the cost of damages exceeds the damage deposit, User agrees he/she is fully responsible for the
remainder of the costs incurred to repair or replace the watercraft to the same condition as the time the rental
agreement was started. Furthermore, the User understands and agrees that he/she who is known to MC
The User is the only person allowed to use the watercraft for the entire rental
period. The User also understands that he/she is responsible for the retrieval and/or replacement of the watercraft,
life jacket, or any safety items, if these items are in any way lost, stolen or misplaced during the rental
period. Should any damages exceed the $300.00 damage deposit, BRYAN EXOTICS INC will
provide an itemized repair bill, including lost rental time ( rental time begins with the date of the itemized repair bill,
and stops when the watercraft is once again available for rental). The itemized repair bill, including lost rental time,
must be paid in full upon User’s presentation of the bill. The security deposit shall not bear interest. User shall be
responsible for damages at and beyond the $300.00 damage deposit.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Major problems that can arise are few but costly. For example, for damage to the impeller
can cost several hundred dollars for debris sucked into the jet ski/jet boat while damage to the engine due to
overheating because of debris being sucked in can cost several thousand dollars.
4. THEFT OR LOSS: In case of theft or loss, Renter(s) is responsible for the replacement value of the Equipment.
In case of abuse or damage, Renter(s) will be charged for the repair or replacement of the Equipment
5. INSURANCE: BRYAN EXOTICS INC offers NO insurance coverage for equipment damages
incurred during your rental period. Please check your homeowner, auto, or credit card policy to see if there is an
endorsement available to you.
6. JET-SKI/JET BOAT OPERATION: Renter(s) acknowledge and agree that the Equipment will be operated by
Renter(s) named above prior to taking custody of it. Renter(s) warrant that Renter(s) is a qualified operator of said
Equipment; that Renter(s) will not allow any other persons except a member of their party to operate the equipment.
Renter(s) will be responsible for all such operation. Renter(s) will not operate the Equipment, or permit anyone to
operate the Equipment, while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Renter(s) will be responsible for the operation
of the equipment within all laws.
7. JET-SKI/JET BOAT USE: The Renter(s) agrees not to permit the use of or to use the jet-ski/JET BOAT for
transportation of persons or property for hire and not to allow more than three persons (jet ski) or 4 persons(jet
boat) or the maximum listed weight upon the jet-ski/jet boat at any one time.
8. REPAIRS – SERVICE CALLS: Renter(s) acknowledges and understands that Owner(s) cannot guarantee
against mechanical failures of the rental Equipment. Renter(s) agrees to immediately notify Owner(s) of defective or
non-working units. Owner(s) will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace defective units as quickly and
efficiently as possible. Repair due to normal wear and tear on the Equipment will be made by the Owner(s). Should
a repair person make a call to repair or replace a unit that is found to be in working order and the problem was due to
Renter(s) oversight or neglect or misuse, Renter(s) agrees that the repair call costs may be deducted from the
Renter(s) security deposit.
9. LOSS OF RENTER(S) PROPERTY: It is expressly agreed that Owner(s) shall not be liable for loss of or
damage to any property left of stored by Renter(s) or any other person in or upon said equipment after return thereof
to Owner(s). Renter(s) agree to hold Owner(s) harmless from and against any such claims.
10. RETURN OF EQUIPMENT: Renter(s) acknowledges and understands that they will return the Equipment to
dock at an agreed upon time on the end date of this contract.
A. RELEASE, REMISE, AND DISCHARGE BRYAN EXOTICS INC (hereinafter referred to
as “releasees”), from all liability to me, my personal representatives, heirs, next of kin, administrators, successors,
and assigns, and for any and all loss or damage, any claims or demands on account of injury to me or any other
person, whether or not the injury results in death, or damage to any property whether or not the property is owned by
me, arising from, or in any related to my presence on the premises occupied by BRYAN EXOTICS INC, and/or my participation in any activities sponsored by BRYAN EXOTICS INC. INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE
B. AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS AND RELEASES on account of injury to
me or to any other person, whether or not the injury results in death, or account of damage to any property, whether
or not the property is owned by me, arising from, or related to, my use of any property owned or leased by BRYAN EXOTICS INC, whether or not these injuries or damages were caused by the releasees’
C. AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS AND RELEASES from any loss, liability,
damage, or cost that may incur, including attorneys’ fees, arising from, or in any way related to, my presence on the
premises occupied by BRYAN EXOTICS INC, my operation of a Jetski rented from or owned
by BRYAN EXOTICS INC., and/or my participation in any activities sponsored by BRYAN EXOTICS INC
D. ASSUME THE RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PERMANENT DAMAGE, whether due to the
negligence of RELEASEES negligence, my negligence, or any other reason or factor, while upon the premises,
while operating a Jetski rented from or owned by BRYAN EXOTICS INC., and/or while
participating in any activities sponsored by BRYAN EXOTICS INC.
I agree and understand that:
1) My participation in boating activities, as with any watersport, will test my physical and
mental limits, involves very powerful machinery, and exposes me to dangers associated with the operation of jetskis. These dangers include, without limitations: collisions with other vessels,
fixed objects, persons in the water, or objects in the water; exposure to the elements; mechanical
breakdown; loss of control of the vessel; falling off the vessel; sinking of the vessel; drowning; and other
dangers known or unknown. I understand these rules and assume the risk of harm presented by these
2) My presence on the premises operated by BRYAN EXOTICS INC and/or my participation in
the Jetski or boating activities organized by BRYAN EXOTICS INC exposes me to
the potential risks that include, without limitations: death or serious injury to myself and/or others; and
damage to property owned by me, BRYAN EXOTICS INC, and/or others.
3) Jetski or boating activities may pose an additional danger to persons with pre-existing physical
injuries or conditions, or other conditions, or to pregnant women. I am not aware of any physical or mental
conditions that may affect my ability to participate in Jetski or boating activities or that may be
aggravated by the participation in such activities. Alternatively, I acknowledge that I have consulted with
my physician who has advised me that I may participate in these activities without restrictions.
4) I will NOT participate in any Jetski or boating activities sponsored by BRYAN EXOTICS INC while my ability is impaired by alcohol, drugs, or otherwise. If found by discretion of BRYAN EXOTICS INC staff and or Michigan Department of Natural Resources/Police to be
impaired by said substances I further agree that my rental will be terminated and no refund will be
5) In the event of malfunction or breakdown of the craft, or if any defect occurs during the rental period, I
shall immediately report any unusual problems to BRYAN EXOTICS INC. Continued use of
the craft in any of these circumstances shall be entirely at my risk and I shall then be under the obligation to
assume any and all liabilities resulting from bodily injury, loss, or damage caused to all persons and
property that may become involved into any accident.
6) BRYAN EXOTICS INC reserves the right to cancel any rental due to inclement weather or
other unsafe circumstances. If a ride is cancelled due to bad weather BRYAN EXOTICS INC
reserves the right to either prorate a monetary return in place of time lost or may issue a voucher for a rental
another time and or date.
7) I will have the opportunity to inspect the Jetski or other watercraft that I am renting from BRYAN EXOTICS INC before I board the vessel. I will not participate in any Jetski or
boating activities until I inspect the vessel and I am satisfied with its condition. By participating, I
acknowledge that I have conducted this inspection.
8) I acknowledge that BRYAN EXOTICS INC is not a manufacturer of the Jetski/boat
that I am renting and it does not make any representations, warranties of, or covenants, expressed or
implied, with the respect to the condition, quality, durability, or suitability of the Jetski/boat.
9) I agree that I will not allow any other person to operate the vessel that I am renting from BRYAN EXOTICS INC unless that person is a BRYAN EXOTICS INC employee
10) I agree to return the vessel that I have rented from BRYAN EXOTICS INC within the rental
period that I negotiated. If I fail to return the vessel to BRYAN EXOTICS INC for any reason
other than mechanical malfunction that is not caused by misuse of the vessel, I agree to pay an additional
sum equal to the standard hourly rental rate (or fraction thereof) that exceeds the rental period that I
11) I understand that BRYAN EXOTICS INC is not the only business offering PWC/boat rentals
in Ludington, MI, county of Mason, and my decision to rent from them is “MY” choice.
12) IT IS MY DUTY TO ASK BRYAN EXOTICS INC TO FURTHER EXPLAIN ANY
MATERIALS, RULES, REGULATIONS, OR INSTRUCTIONS THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND
BEFORE I START MY RENTAL. I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY Jetski OR
BOATING ACTIVITY IF I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY PART OF ANY MATERIALS, RULES,
DETAILS, REGULATIONS, OR INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED TO ME BY BRYAN EXOTICS INC.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT - The Renter(s) and Owner(s) acknowledge that this Agreement contains the full and
complete agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein, that there are no oral, written or
implied agreements or other modifications not specifically set forth herein, and that this Agreement supersedes all
prior agreements or understandings, if any, between the parties, whether written or oral relating to the subject matter
herein. The parties further agree that no modification of this Agreement may be made except by means of a written
agreement or memorandum signed by the parties.
Parties agree that they have read this document in its entirety and agree to all terms and conditions.
BRYAN EXOTICS INC
13 Riders born prior to 1988 are required to provide a boating ID Apply Here